G5® Unique Therapeutic Action
Are the only massagers/percussors on the market operating Multiple Direction Stroking®
The G5® Massage Therapy System simultaneously produces a horizontal and vertical action. Using a special adapter, the G5 Massage Machine head allows for Directional-Stroking® of the body.
This two-force action is effective in dislodging and mobilising secretions and metabolic by-products, especially effective for Respiratory Therapy (eg. Hypoxia, Dyspnea etc.) Lymphatic Drainage and Detoxification.
The unique combination of back-and-forth gyratory force with an up-and-down percussive force is very similar to the applied pressure and stroking of traditional manual massage for Effleurage, Petrissage and Tapotement effects.
The many choices of speeds and frequencies, especially at mid-range (30 – 35 MHz) creates deep percussive penetration through muscle layers to provide many treatments and relief from sore and injured muscles.
The H. Cuinier G5® Massage Therapy Systems will add a wide array of new body care, health, beauty treatments providing you with a competitive advantage.
- G5® Massagers are reliable, durable and quiet.
- They can be equally-effective when used over toweling or clothing and won’t tangle in hair.
- The use of any G5® Massager over a hot pack or cold pack seems to drive in the heat or cold.
- G5® Massagers are the perfect conductor of deep tissue clearance ideal for relaxing tense muscles, improving skin contour and assisting with weight loss.
G5® Massagers are specifically deigned for
G5® has been manufacturing electro- mechanical massage and percussion devices for more than 50 years.
The company’s catalog offers a range of devices that offer variations on the distinctive, patented, core functionality of the foundational, prototypical, G5® device.
Several core features serve to differentiate G5® devices from other such devices on the market
- Unique, patented, directional stroking action allowing the therapist to affect superficial and deep tissue.
- Robust, reliable motor designed for continuous daily use.
- Powerful motor and drive action prevents device action from being arrested by dense tissue.
- Transverse (tissue glide/friction) and Perpendicular (Percussion) plane action.
- Quiet motor action even at maximal capacity
The first (and arguably most distinctive) feature of the G5® devices is the patented, directional stroking action of the devices’ therapeutic interface.
The therapeutic interface is mounted on a specially designed platform that allows for a unique degree of excursion along a plane that is parallel to the surface of the patient’s body.
This action was originally designed to mimic the action of a massage therapist’s hands as it glides over tissue.
This said, the manner in which this action is coupled with a powerful motor, affords the G5® devices a unique effect level the ability to deliver varying rate cycles of transverse friction to the treatment target at rates not possible by hand.
This not only achieves a very appealing degree of comfort for the patient but also affords the therapist the ability to affect soft tissue in a very useful way.
This latter effect makes the G5® devices amenable and complimentary to a range of manual therapies including myofascial release, scar manipulation, assisted muscle and tissue lengthening, sensorimotor therapy and massage.